Monday, February 16, 2009

It's been a while. I miss this blogging thing. I read my old live journal the other day. It was dreadful. You know the whiny emo i hate my life, no one loves me bit. I always wrote about the same thing. I promise not to do that with this blog. I have been thinking lately about what I want to post. However, the problem is time. I have no time. The world has decided secretly to skip hours at a time. Even now, I have class at ten. I need to still take a shower, and it's already 2:07 am. So, when I do have time, the subject ran away into the abyss, never to flutter through my mind again. I guess it's alllll about inspiration. Currently I have none. I feel like a blank canvas. In a bad way, in a I have no opinions about anything way. Well it's been five months. five. Incredible, in a bad way. I can't believe it. I tried to forget about it today by watching five hours of "Secret Life of the American Teenager". It worked, a little. I hate spending days like these alone. I guess I need the time to myself sometimes, but it makes me realize how badly I miss my friends and family. It makes me realize that I will always be alone. Even when I'm with someone. I guess I expect that someone will swim into my life and save me from drowning. Alex told me that won't happen. I believe him.

Wow, I guess I just thought for a little that I was writing in my livejournal.
Sorry nothing profound tonight.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment